Recipe of Homemade Chicken corn soup 🍲

Chicken corn soup 🍲.

Chicken corn soup 🍲

Hello, I'm Virginia. Today, I will show you a way to prepare chicken corn soup 🍲 recipe. Never skip today's recipe. This is a simple recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit more unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

Chicken corn soup 🍲 Recipe

Chicken corn soup 🍲 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken corn soup 🍲 is something that I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

Chicken corn soup 🍲 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Chicken corn soup 🍲 is something which I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken corn soup 🍲 using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Chicken corn soup 🍲:

  1. Prepare 250 gram of chicken.
  2. Prepare 1 of egg white.
  3. Prepare 1 packet of dashi chicken corn soup.
  4. Take 1 of small onion.
  5. Make ready 4-6 of whole black pepper.
  6. Take 1 TBS of zeera.
  7. Make ready of Salt to taste.
  8. Get 3 glass of pani.
  9. Prepare 3_4 of lehsan cloves.
  10. Get 1 of small pc ginger chopped.
  11. Prepare of For serving.
  12. Get of Hot sauce.
  13. Get of Soya sauce.
  14. Make ready of Vinegar.
  15. Take of Black pepper powder.

Instructions to make Chicken corn soup 🍲:

  1. Ek pately me 3 glass Pani Lein ab us me chicken hole black pepper zera salt lehsan or salt Dal Kar yakhni banna Lein ye desi soup hy winters me is ko Pene se bht faida hota hy.
  2. Chicken gal Jaye to ek plate me Nikal Kar resha kerlen or stenere me Chan Lein mazedar yakhni ready.
  3. Ap ye without corn soups ke BHI pre sakty hen simple chicken soup.
  4. Ab ek bowl me 1 cup Pani Lein or soup ko Pani me desolve kerlen or yakhni me add kerlen 2-3 minutes cook karein ab egg whites ko phent Kar Mila Lein spoon ko chalty rahen ghrda ho Jaye to flame off kerden ab ek bowl me nikalen or sarving ready karein.
  5. Ek bowl me 1 Tbsp sirka me hot sauce ko mix kerden sat black pepper powder or soya sauce BHI rahen green chilies ko cut karein or sirka me add karein ab soup ko garnish karein mazedar chicken corn soup ready 🍲.

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional dish chicken corn soup 🍲 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Let's cook!

Tags: Chicken corn soup 🍲 Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close