Recipe of Favorite My simple, crunchy, yummy home made meat pie🥟

My simple, crunchy, yummy home made meat pie🥟. #meatpie #food #recepies #foodtutorial This is a detailed video on how to make a Delicious Crunchy Nigerian Meat Pie from start to finish. Meat pies are tasty snack for all the carnivores and a great appetizer for parties and potlucks. Using hearty ingredients such as potatoes, carrots, peas, and savory ground/minced beef to make amazing meat pies that your family and friends will love.

My simple, crunchy, yummy home made meat pie🥟 Sixpence Meat Pies (Picadillo Pot Pies). I've had this recipe i dea b ounc ing ar ound in my head si nce last year and I'm so happy I finally put this one together. Simple to make at home, vegan naan bread puffs up pillowy soft and perfectly delicious!

Hello, I am Stella. Today, we're going to prepare my simple, crunchy, yummy home made meat pie🥟 recipe. Never miss a recipe of the day again. Here are our most recent easy family recipes to try. This time, I will make it a little bit tastier. This will be really delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

My simple, crunchy, yummy home made meat pie🥟 Recipe

My simple, crunchy, yummy home made meat pie🥟 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. My simple, crunchy, yummy home made meat pie🥟 is something that I have loved my whole life.

My simple, crunchy, yummy home made meat pie🥟 is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. My simple, crunchy, yummy home made meat pie🥟 is something which I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my simple, crunchy, yummy home made meat pie🥟 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My simple, crunchy, yummy home made meat pie🥟:

  1. Get 3 cups of Flour.
  2. Prepare 1 of maggi.
  3. Take 2 tea spoon of oil.
  4. Take of Oil for frying.
  5. Get of For the filling.
  6. Take 1 cup of Dambu.
  7. Take of Bonnet.
  8. Get of Red pepper.
  9. Make ready of Onions.
  10. Prepare of Curry.
  11. Prepare of Thyme.

Instructions to make My simple, crunchy, yummy home made meat pie🥟:

  1. Mix flour, 1 maggi & 2 teaspoon oil together & make a thick dough. Allow to rest for like 5 mins the roll it on a board sprinkle oil & flour as you roll it untill flat & thin as you want it to be but not too thin..
  2. Then you crush your bonnet & red bell pepper, chop your onions into desirable shapes & fry them with 2 table spoon oil because you dont want it to be too oily then you add the curry & thyme followed by the dambu stir well & off the heat. i did not add any maggi or salt in the fillings because the dambu is salted already. but you can add a little if you want..
  3. Add the fillings gently onto the centre of the dough & wrap it then use knife to cut the excess edges. Then use fork to press the edges of the meat pie as seen in the pictures above and repeat the process until dough is finished..
  4. Heat oil in your frying pan and start frying when one side is brown you flip the other side until its golden brown then you remove from heat & allow to cool then serve😋😋 i use 1 maggi for the dough because i dont want it to be tasteless..

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional dish my simple, crunchy, yummy home made meat pie🥟 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Let's cook!

Tags: My simple, crunchy, yummy home made meat pie🥟 Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close